Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday 23/06/2014

Today is a day to be excited and determined. The start of your training week gives you a fresh opportunity to hit it out and start the change. Make sure you get in today to get the most out of your week. Especially before testing week next week.

I have a quote on my phone that I try to live by. It say "Don't ask God to guide your footsteps.... If you're not willing to move your feet." 
In the same way that the onus is on me to see the change in my life, the onus is on you to make a difference in your bodies. Don't ask me to help you get fit and healthy, if you aren't ready to work hard and make the change that YOU want.
I can see the way you are moving, and see the ability and capacity that you have. If I say you can do more, then you can. If I say you need to scale it back, then you need to.
Trust me, trust the program but most of all....trust that you CAN actually do it.
Be inspired this week.

5 sets:
5 Back Squats @ 85 % of max. Should be doable.
S/set
3-6 Strict Ring Pullups
Rest 2 mins


For time:
50 Wall Ball
40 KB Swings
30 Pullups
20 Front Squats 60/40
10 HSPU

No comments:

Post a Comment