Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday 11/06/2014

A lot of shoulder work today. make sure you get in a bit earlier if you need to loosen up your shoulders. A reminder that the article by Antony next to the sign in sheet will help you with overhead mobility.

Also ANtony will be running a day long seminar at our gym on July 5th. It's a great opportunity to learn how to 'Bulletproof your shoulders'. Antony has taught me a lot on how to look after my body and decrease the chances of injury greatly when I perform all my movements. Get in and learn from the best!!! Ask me in gym if you're interested.

Strength work - 4 sets of 10 Bent over Row
S/set 10-15 Pushups

For time, using 1 KB:
21 L Thrusters
21 L Russian Swings
21 R Turkish Get Ups.
42 Goblet Squats
21 L Turkish Get Ups
21 R Russian Swings
21 R Thrusters

No comments:

Post a Comment