Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday 22/04/2013

Well what a massive weekend. 3 Days of tough competition with Aaron, Chalmers, Jack and myself competing in a pretty intense Men's Fitbloke Challenge. Personally I am stoked with a new 'Amanda' time of 3:58 which I will be programming in soon and finishing equal 5th with Luke Starr from CrossFit Active who I have always looked to as a pinnacle in the sport.

Great individual results by each and everyone of us and I'm proud to have competed alongside them.
I have been told by the Reebok representative in Sydney that regionals tickets are getting close to sold out if you were planning to come down and watch.


I would personally love to have you all down there to share the experience with. A few shots from the weekend for you:

 

5*5 Back Squats @ 75% of max


5 Rounds for time of:
8 Clean and Jerks (60/40)
8 HSPU


Post time and weight to comments.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and the team!!! Looking forward to supporting you at the regionals. DebP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep well done Vaughn. Where's Hondo in the Contender photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice attempts. Great, you guys moralize many of the youngsters. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete