Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday 14/02/2014

Hey guys, check your emails please. Check junk mail just in case. If nothing is there send me a message with your email address so I can fix the problem.



Fantastic work yesterday guys on your Clean and Jerks, pb's set across the board and some huge efforts in 'Grace' as well with many a previous time shattered.
Sometimes a little aggression can go a long way. That grunt and push can be the difference between a missed lift and a caught one. Aggression brings some speed and power. Choose some music that pumps you up. Have a little mantra that you go over to get your adrenalin going. Listen to a motivational clip on the way to the gym, there's heaps on youtube, my favourite...'why do we fall' and 'how to succeed'.
When I lift I talk myself through what I am about to do, I look a little strange because I'm muttering to myself but it keeps my head in the zone.

5 * 10 Strict Ring Dips (no bands) or Ring Pushups. Rotate in a group.


For time:
400m Run/row/airdyne
50 Overhead Lunges 20/10
40 Box Jump Overs
400m
30 Burpees
20 Ring Rows
400m


Post time to comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment