Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday 22/09/2014

We have a big week ahead of us everyone. I may be a little slow in responding to emails and getting information to all of you while we repair and setup the new PC at work. I have my home computer available to me but obviously I will need to be at home to get these things completed.

Testing week is upon us, I hope you all read the newsletter I sent out, especially the "Coach's Thought" on encouragement.
For those of you who happened to miss the coach's thought it revolved around this saying: Think about how you can spur one another on to love and good deeds.

I will have an information flyer complete for you to hand or send to friends regarding the 8 week challenge. We are going above and beyond this time round to see the results increased massively.


No comments:

Post a Comment