Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday 22/01/2014

Hey guys, still a couple spots left for Rock Climbing at 11:20 Saturday morning out at St Peters. $16 includes everything.
Let me know in gym if you want to come along.

Warm up is on the board as usual.

Overhead Squats 5 * 5
I don't want you adding weight if you can't maintain your depth and your position. I said it last week and I will say it again. M-C-I: Mechanics, Consistency, Intensity. If it is not mechanically sound, and you can not maintain it even if it is then don't make it heavy. That simple. Your bodies are capable of wonderful things. If you teach it from the start to do it right. Be the best you can be.

15 Minute Cap, Pullups and Thrusters increase by three reps each round with the goal of completing 18 of each. There is a set of Double unders after every round. 30 each time.
3 Pullups
3 Thrusters
30 Double Unders
6 Pullups
6 thrusters
30 double unders
and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment